This year’s MediaTech 360 Summit, taking place on 7th-8th June in London, is set to address some of the fundamental technological and operational issues that are affecting businesses throughout the media and entertainment industry.
Delegates attending will have the exclusive opportunity to hear from leading industry experts at Channel 4, BT Sport, ITV, AIMS, DPP, Ernst and Young, IBM, M&C Saatchi, DTG, Ericsson, Sony, Inception VR, MTM and more as they discuss the nuances of operation and strategy within our evolving market.
The two-day agenda will discuss:
- How standards are shaping the roadmap to IP enablement
- The role and relevance of standards versus proprietary software deployment
- How live IP has successfully been deployed in the market: from test case to use case
- The current state of the market: top level and granular market analysis
- The role of AI, VR, MR, and connected world technology in M&E
- How traditional broadcasters are strategising for the future
- The top trends in technology and operation
- What the future of M&E looks like
“Our industry has been in the grip of change for some time; evolutionary change that all parties can and should embrace as progress,” said James McKeown, content director of TVBEurope’s parent company, NewBay. “MediaTech 360 has been designed to sensitively address some of the pain points in that transformational story, while identifying the opportunities within this new environment.”
The Summit is being supported by its headline sponsor: Aspera, an IBM company as well as Sony and Snell Advanced Media to name a few.
There are various delegate packages available for those wishing to attend, with some packages including a week of strategic events exploring the future of media and entertainment. What’s more AIB members get an additional 20% off tickets! Use the discount code today: AIBMEM20
Bookings can be made online at www.media-tech360.com