The Association for International Broadcasting (AIB) recognised the dynamism and growth of broadcasting in South Asia with the appointment in November 2012 of Amitabh Srivastava as its Regional Head of South Asia. It is now embarking on a programme of building membership and enhancing communication among broadcasters both within the region as well as between South Asia and the rest of the world.
AIB members in South Asia benefit from
- Knowledge and expertise gathered from broadcasters and media companies all over the world to help companies with the adoption of best practice and the implementation of latest technology and processes.
- Networking to discuss issues and ideas that affect the region
- High level access to prospective customers and partners to promote products regionally and worldwide as well as source the most suitable technology, content and services
- Brand promotion across the globe
- Membership of a powerful group which represents the interests of the broadcasting industry